Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wonderful Scooter Ride



10th January'11...one of the memorable day of my Life.

Place: Mohammed Ali Road.
Time: 9:45 p.m.


My sweetest friend - Poonam a.k.a. Poo calls me up asking for my help. She tells me that she has forgotten her purse at home so she need cash to pay the taxi driver. I reach the place where she was waiting for me, I reach there in next 5 mins. To my surprise she is wearing a helmet, standing next to her scooter. I get off my bike & park it next to her scooter.



Conversation between us

Me - What happen?
Poo - Actually a taxi guy hit my bike from the left so I got scared to move ahead from here.
Me - No worries..so where r u heading right now on the bike?
Poo - I am going to my boyfriend's place...but that taxi driver scared me so I couldn't go ahead.
Me - Chal lets go on ur rented scooty pep.


To be frank I was still little nervous to sit behind her cause she has just started learning how to ride the scooter. I had no idea about her riding skills. But the moment I sat behind her, I got the confidence that she has already masters her skill in balancing. That was one plus point, cause everything depends on ur balancing & judgment. Judgment is one thing she need to get perfect at, and I am sure she will definitely do it one day.


We then left from that place, we r on the road, me sitting behind Poo for the first time in my life on a scooter. That was the moment which I will remember throughout my life. We finally reached her boyfriend's place & we came back from there to the same place where I had parked my bike.


After that, she left with her boyfriend asking him to park his bike & sit behind her on her scooter so that she can give her a ride for the first time. They went to Nariman point & nearby place & then back to their respective homes. I got a call back from Poo saying that she had a fun riding the scooter, finally her dream  about me sitting behind on her bike came true.


I wish her luck in her riding skills & wish that she soon get her own bike so that I start sitting behind her & she can take me out for a ride :-)

(Post dedicated to Poo)


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...