Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Love (Crush)


First love and first crush - two emotions (sometimes one) that one does not forget easily...it stays behind in a small space of our minds. Feeling such as pulse quickening, face becoming red like tomatoes, blushing when he/she looks at u, etc etc....cannot be forgotten easily...ever.

Everyone has gone through this same chaos of feelings sometime in their lives. I too had similar feelings when I first saw her. Feelings that are proudly disclosed if the same guy/girl is with them or else they are hided if they are with someone else.


Often first love (crush) tends to be unreasonable - feelings for someone who is just not right for you, feelings for someone who stands diametrically apart from you on everything - but first love (crush) is rarely forgotten. Its not something that one should dwell upon, ponder upon forever; its something that one should enjoy while it lasts and then recollect it much later in their lives, sometimes unexpectedly and rejoice in the feeling.

I just remembered my first love (crush),  She was in my school (won't be telling her name :D), she was my sweetest friend. This happened when I was in my primary school (2nd standard), she used to sit next to me & we used to have loads of fun all the time. Time went by & we grew up, we were together till our 4th standard but she went away after her father got transferred to some other place. She was my first love & my first crush. I can never forget those moments of my life...those were the best days of my life.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...