Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Dice of Life


I am the type of person who usually plan everything in advance. I plan everything down to the tiniest of details. But one thing I have learned about this trait is that it's a good thing but also can be very destructive to your life. When all you are doing is planning for the future you can't really live for the present. It becomes very hard to flex when something happens unexpectedly.

The past few months, have been really mixed for me. With all the feelings flowing in - all at the same time made me and my life go haywire, in the process of developing my so called self-emote, I went back to my cocoon & started thinking about my life all over.


Did I really needed to be sad?


Did I really needed to be frustrated and pained about stuff, which didn't matter and touch me?


Do I have to take everything on me?


Did I really needed to be upset about a future which had not yet come, and let the days just pass by thinking about it?



Why can't I  just live the life as I want, Why is it that even before I was born, frames were already set which I was expected to follow. And I unconsciously kept on doing stuff which people wanted me to do as per their guidelines, then I realize I have already become a slave of the system which I have started to hate.

So now I have decided to live for the moment and not think so much about the future. I will still hope and dream about my life but not hyper focus on things I really can't always control. I am now putting my life in Gods hands. I know that I will go someplace in life and that I have friends and family that love me. So the rest is in his hands. He can now hold to dice up my life.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.


Luv u all,
sHeHzU


2 comments:

  1. I agree!!! Life keeps throwing unexpected things at you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shannon - thnx for ur comment...its time to give back what I really don't need in life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...