Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trying to scribble sumthing

Happy New Year 2011


Today is 5th Jan 2011...My first post on my freshly made blog.
Blog name credit goes to my Dear Friends Regan, Nisha & Dimple. (Thnx Everyone)

BLOGGING....I never thought of writing sumthing as I always thought writing is not my thing, but here I am. My resolution for this year was - To do something new everyday...well I thought writing about sumthing everyday will completes my 1st resolution.

To start of with my first post

Let's see what I did last year at the start of 2010 when I was a year younger.

I was with my school friends at my place on the 31st of December'09 for celebrating the New Year & saying Good Bye to d previous year 2009. It's always good to have friends on the New Year Eve to enjoy the ending moments of the year. We all were talking about the year 2009 ups & downs dat happen in each of our life....some good days some bad days...overall a wonderful year for everyone.

I texted Happy New Year to everyone and got many wishes from everyone. Dats how the year 2010 began. The year 2010 was special for me for many reasons...But one which was very special was My Elder Brother "Shadab" got married to my Lovely Bhabhi. That was the day I would never forget in my life.

The year 2010 left many memories, but most of them are very fresh in my mind. It too had many Bad memories but I just wanna leave them over & move on in this year by not thinking over it.

An official goodbye to the year called "2010"... Let's hope for a better year. -__-

Year 2011

The reason why now new years do not amuse me is that they are all the same. Everyone goes super crazy on the new year's eve, think how bitchy the last year was and how much they were immature. Then everyone makes these new year resolution which they forget after a day and after a month everything goes back how it was before. Poverty still exist. Crimes takes place. Some natural disaster occurs and after sometimes people forget even about that. Then comes the next new year's eve, and everything goes the same as usual. Wasting money on fire crackers, Awara gardi at seaview. Ending up in jail. The usual nobody bothers to changed all of this...so probably this year I wish a positive change in India, But I will definately bring a positive change in my life by doing something new everyday.

I made these new year's resolutions for the first time ever.

    * Try something new everyday.
    * Make newer friends.
    * Keep Traveling.
    * Gift a New Cell phone to myself (lol)
    * Drink lots of water (health issues)
    * Bring some positive change


I really hope I would keep my resolutions....Inshallah.




Keep reading & commenting..

Regards,
sHeHzU

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...