Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friends Forever

"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."
Douglas Pagels
 
Friends...they come and go, its when they have gone that you realize you wanted to spend more time with them; share, just a few more things with them; exchange, just a few more stories with them, thoughts...you get this inexplicable urge to just be together with them to share and understand the silence and the unspoken words...but then reality dawns and the cloud vanishes and things become clear, the tugging feeling in your heart, the lump in the throat reappear and you realize you cannot change the past...

Your friend has moved on and so should you...the mind insists, but the heart does not listen, there is always the faint hope lurking deep within that keeps saying that he/she will come back to you...

But then, its all destiny, we meet many people in our life. We make them friends, some of them stay with us all the time & some move on with their respective life. But when the intensity of any such unfortunate happening lessens, it always reveals a silver lining beneath the dark, impregnable cloud of unhappiness...it strikes you like a bolt, albeit a pleasant one...revealing brightness, happiness - the sudden realization that the friends who stayed behind are precious enough to smile through your tears - a smile that teaches you a lesson, that teaches you that you have a lot to be merry about and cherish that you still have friends who care for u. A smile clarifying all doubts and apprehensions, a smile that teaches you that you are lucky to have someone you can turn to, no matter what happens, someone is always there for you...forever.

I made some really good friends since my childhood and I still keep on making friends wherever & whenever possible. I have had some of the best moments in my life which I will keep on cherishing all through my life & pray to God to give me many such moments in my future too. Just wanted to Thanks all my Friends who are still with me & those who are not a part of my life anymore...U people made my life very special & I am thankful to Allah for giving me such good friends.

Thanks u all for everything......every moment of happiness that u all gave me......those moments are all very special for me.....God bless u all!!!! Keep Rocking Ppl...

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...