Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Friday, January 7, 2011

To London or Not to London ???

London




 London - First thing which comes to my mind when I think about this place is my MBA studies. I always had a dream for heading to London to pursue my Post-graduate studies. I started thinking about it since I completed my HSC (12th standard) studies. After my HSC, I completed my 3 years of Bachelors in Management Studies. Those days are still fresh in my mind...had an awesome time & had made wonderful friends during the course who are still very well in touch with me.

After my BMS completion, I started working for a company. I would rather call it my second home. Work less enjoy more that is the atmosphere at my workplace. Still working at the same place for the last 3 years, made very good friends with whom I again had wonderful time of my life.

Back to topic...back to present day scenario. London was planned since 2 years back, last to last year it got canceled cause I didn't took it seriously. But this year everything is done & just need to be executed properly. Just waiting for few remaining things to happen at the right time & at the right place.

10th January'11 will be the deciding day of my trip to London. If everything goes as per plan, I will be making my way to London in the 1st week of February.

People please pray for me, I have tried my best to get everything work out, hope it does work out & I make my move from India to London.

Fingers crossed...thinking positive...waiting for the green signal.

Keep praying, reading, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...