Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Aries (Good & Bad) - Where do I stand?


I'm Aries as per the English Calendar. I recently googled images for 'Aries' just for some fun comparison with Taurus [;)]. I found some interesting pics that speak about the good and bad qualities of Aries. Posting them 'as is' with no modifications :) Don't know how far they are correct but I got impressed by both the qualities lol..  find them in me :P

In the bad version of me, I liked that 'Impatient' & 'Self-centered'. Yeah.. I'm very much. And in the 'good' version, I liked 'Direct', 'Frank' and 'Independent'. And the other things depend on the way we look at. 

Being direct is brash and being strong willed can be head strong. The same with direct-jealous and frank- fool hardy and risk-taker-brazen and curious-quirky and spontaneous-bossy and assertive-argumentative! huh.. too many 'and's :D

I give a perfect 9/10.

Now tell me, am I good or bad?? Would love you listen from you people..

PS: The images speak all.


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

1 comment:

  1. You need to change the post because you are no longer an aries my friend. You are a pisces. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...