Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Being Happy !!!


A famous quote :-  
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

I know lots of people including me who when asked if they think that they are happy with the things happening in their life.. be it with career wise or in their relationships.. the standard response will be not exactly but I wish or think it will be better..

All of us are trying to chase behind the dream where all our lifes are perfect.. where we don't seem to have any problems in our life.

Just wishing that getting a promotion at work or getting the latest model cellphone or getting self owned house will automatically make us happy. We just don't realise that once that dream or ambition is fulfilled we automatically replace it with something else. Something much more bigger and much more important or atleast we feel is important to us at that particular point in our lives.

Which thus makes us forget what are the things that genuinely makes us feel happy.. really happy about one self.

I have made a small compilations of quotes that I found on the web.. and thought will share them here..

"Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have."
 
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
 
"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."
 
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

Now what ever said and done.. reading this post and going through the quotes.. end of it all.. its all down to our mind state.. and that's something that we choose to do.. I am choosing to be happy let what ever it may be.. what about You???


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

3 comments:

  1. Good Post!!!! Finally come out of depression mode!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i like ur articles...jus wanted to know how got u in and what got u out of it ??

    love u all
    Anonymou !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymou - first of all thnx for liking my post..well i never thought of writing such articles but i had this weird resolution of doing sumthing new everyday so thot writing blog wuld b sumthing out of the box for me so i started writing blog...when i started writing blog there were days when i used to b depressed with random thoughts & which really shuld have not bothered me..so i thot of writing this article how to b happy...we just keep on wishing good things to happen to us but when one wish is fulfill we tend to raise another...by this post i just wanted to convey my message of being happy with whatever little u have cause v r really blessed to have such a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...