Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Depressed???

Earphones in....Volume up....Ignore the world.

After a long long time this feeling grabbed me and pushed me into darkness...
Even though I do not like to be alone, sometimes I wish to be lost in crowd so that no one can find me...
but since there is no crowd over here I prefer I be lost in my music...

I have been reading books, watching movies, playing games and listening to music still I feel as if I am all Lost.

Reading books made me realize that fiction is better than the real life, most of the books do have a happy ending but we cannot say this about our real life.

Hmmm okay back to the topic, sorry for being so emotional about Depression...but sometimes been lonely gets on my nerves.

I am tried of reading & keeping faith again and again. I need something new. I read many stories all of them fiction...some good & some of them just okay....I am bored once again, so to kill this boredom I started writing blog so that I can get rid of this depression of been all alone.

I have been listening to music so much that I am tired of it. There is nothing good on tv, No money to go shopping or traveling...but will be enjoying this Sunday @ my sister's place celebrating her Birthday :-)

I am still depressed. I don't know why. I am irritated as well. Nothing new happening these days except writing for my blog & Facebooking. I haven't talked on texts to anyone. I am waiting for my friends to text me, all of them are busy these days, I am annoyed.

I think I will listen to some songs again...and again.

Earphones in........volume up......ignoring the world.


Sometimes writing in my journal is the only way I can tell someone how I am feeling without being judged.

1 comment:

  1. Being lonely is one of the factors which can make you strong, that not only makes you aware that you come alone in this life but also teaches you to control your mind over wants,anger,frustration and makes you calm after the initial turbulence...
    So Njoy this emotion too !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...