Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Life without Music


Cant imagine a life without this..


The moment I wake up in the morning, I start humming any random song. My day start with my earphones in my ears the moment I step out of my house. The music goes on & on during the bike-train-walking journey, both to and from office. 

Listening of music is not officially allowed during work hours but starting of the day when seniors are not around I keep on listening to it. Music cannot be stop permanently....when I am not listening to my music playlist from my cell phone...I could hear my friends singing in a low voice or me myself humming [singing??? Yes I do sing...but I know I am not so good at it!!..lol:)] sum tunes..and most of the time sum song or the other would be played inside my mind [ya rite...must b related to sum music genius of the world ;)]..and when I am back from office, I play it loud in my cybercafe, my loudspeaker does the job..

Well..this happens in almost everyone's life..music occupies such a gr8 part in our lifetime that we might not even realise it since this is present all throughout our journey of life..

This uniqueness lies in the way it connects to our feelings, thoughts and moods (be it happy or a sad one)..and adds energy and spirit to the day..

Above all..music is the main factor that gives identity to humans with heart among other "non-"&"un-"living beings.. the admiration and love for music is the key that links all the people of the world and gives the healthy feel to live, love and stay united.. :)

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...