Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

W-H-Y ???


I don't know why I feel like this. It's almost like I follow sorrow around sometimes....or is it sorrow following me around!!!!

Why is it that sometimes you have all the answers with you but no solution seems to come around?

Why would there be such a chaos of thoughts and reasons where just a Yes or No would suffice?

I m what I am and I m finally getting to what I am. What if knowing myself, carving out myself requires some unwanted decisions???

Does it mean I should stop and not do it for the fear that my family, friends & well-wishers would think that I have lost my sense of judgment?

We all have failed some tests in life, but it has only helped us to know what to do n what not to do... Hasn't it?

Why should I be questioned by others for subjecting my life to difficulties, when I know these very difficulties are the lessons of my life. And every decision I make is the test I give for learning that lesson. It's my Life, I m my own teacher, my own student. All I need you to do is to never let me stop learning.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...