Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Loner !!!


I feel lonely and sad most of the time, even when I am surrounded by friends everyday. When I walk home alone, I can’t help but keep feeling depress. (I have a very tough ego) Sometimes, I feel that I can just disappear in this world, and no one will really give a crap about me.

I feel lonely all the time, and the persons I want to talk with, are busy. Everyone has a favourite person, I wish there would be someone who would be so revolted if the person was mine, and I wanted to talk to that person when I was feeling down?  I want to talk to that person, and feel better, because I know that person would always try to make me feel better and appreciated.

Why do I want that person now though?
I was doing so good and now, my emotions are all weird, and I can't calm down.


Is it a comfort thing? Are you my comfort person? 
I think you are !!!

I wish I had a comfort that would secure me so completely, that I would never feel as though I had to disturb this one person. It's been a bit, why haven't I gained a new comfort in someone else?

Why is it that I myself seems to have rested itself on this one person, and still loves and wants this person around, even though they brought to me so much heartache?

I'm not in love with the comforter, it's more like I like their company and conversation so much, I want it around me. And now that I am not in a good place, I want this comfort now, right now :( now now now, make me feel better, because I feel sad and I want you to make me feel happy because you have that ability of cheering me up.

Do you see how I take a simple concept and sort of put it into complicated words?  
It's good to be me  -_-

So, then I wonder, will I get a new comforter? 
Something nice that makes me feel ok?  
I dunno.

I want one, I want to stop harassing someone who is already swamped with stuff. I want someone for me, who will take me on and comfort me. I know it's stupid to leave my happiness in the hands of others, but controlling your life takes work, and I am not ready to work for it yet. I rather wait for someone to bring me joy.

This is why I need someone special in my life :(


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

2 comments:

  1. Hey...Is that You in The Pic......

    -Tonse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tonse - No dude..I took it from google images

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...