Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Undefined Emotions

I really don't know how to put whatever I m feeling into words !!! My feelings have stopped making any sense wotsoever. I'm trying to be all strong n controlled but I'm like a thread away from falling apart.....totally.

Everything I do, Everything I like, Everything I desire seems meaningless, unwanted, stupid!!! I have this surge of emotions waiting to burst out, only waiting for a suitable vent!!!

I don't know when my life became so complicated. I don't know when walls were made inside my hearts. I'm not a superhuman, I'm a simple guy with high hopes, undaunting love n loads n loads of questions???

I don't have a glossary to life but I'm still looking for answers, I'm still sitting everyday for the exam which my life keep preparing for me !!!

All I want is your trust in me, Your words - It is alrite if I'm not perfect, that I can be wrong n stupid too!!! It only makes me human !!!

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

2 comments:

  1. My god!!! Soon you will require to take DEPRESSION MEDICATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shannon - don't worry u will never see me taking any depression medications

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...