Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Relationship !!!

Get Connected
 I believe I'm totally screwd up these days!!!! And I have realised I just feel depressed with one or two spurts of joy here n there....but my life remains stagnant!!!

"I  guess when you are young you just believe there will be many people with whom you will connect. Later in life you realize it happens only a few times."

I feel thats so true..and when you meet someone you feel you have a connection with its worth doing everything you can to keep in touch. Even if it means a one sided effort, its still worth it. Because eventually the other person too begins to feel the connection and responds.

Then again, there is a difference between a one sided effort and obsession. The former enriches your life & latter destroys you completely. It's important to make the distinction and draw the fine line.

And once you correctly make that distinction, you have mastered the art of relationships!!!

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

4 comments:

  1. Impressive riting bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being depressed and do something to improve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, this is EXACTLY what I am going through these days, and I keep wondering if it is worth the effort.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous - thnx bro

    @shannon - Will try my best not to be depressed...cause depress word is not in my dictionary.

    @raajii - Its just a phase of life & I know it will pass very soon...just keep enjoying ur life & take it as if God testing ur patience...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...