Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Search for Myself


Every day life keeps on moving & changing. Its kind of weird how things work around me, in fact I myself make them worse most of the times. I make things fine just to make them worse again.

Sometimes, I feel I'm weird, I'm crappy, I'm hot tempered, I get angry on silly little things, I expect a lot...from you, from myself, from my friends, when I know I shouldn't...

People say that I'm "Too Demanding" but don't they know what I go through? I have made myself what I am, and as days keep on passing I know I'll become worse, I'll become cold...I'll become heartless...

It's weird that I don't feel the burns, I don't feel the pain when I put salt on my cuts, I don't feel the need of people being with me, I don't feel the urge to talk to anyone anymore and as days pass I am becoming more indifferent.

It's like the only thing matters to me is EXISTING...

Existing, this word has been attached to me for very long... I don't know what it means to me but yes all what matters is existing even if its without feeling anyone.

How can someone so emotional, so happening, full of life like me become so cold? That is the question I ask myself a lot, but maybe sumday I will get to know the answer...Maybe !!!

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.


Luv u all,
sHeHzU

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...