Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Art of Disconnecting


I just came to realize that I have a useful ability to get disconnected from the world quite frequently, and at most times, without me even realizing it. I believe in talking and conveying my point of view. But I also believe you should say what's on your mind before it's too late, you might not get a chance to say it later, so better say it now than feel sorry later!!!

But then, I think I'm a bundle of contradictions. I believe in talking without saying, saying without talking. Things that are the hard to say and usually the most important, so learn to talk about it. Half our problems would be solved if only we improve ourselves in the communication department. I just have one question to all my blog followers....

When did you had your last best conversation with someone?
 
If you ask me this question...My last best conversation?
I always have my best conversation with my Best Friend Forever (Shabbir) over a cup of tea where we share & discuss all are life problems & try to find out solution for them.


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...