Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sad Distances

Unexpressable Feelings

In Fond Memories

We chatted every day. We shared secrets with each other. We got close to each other in such a short span of time that life without her seems impossible. Incomplete. Like I’m missing something or nothing seems right when I don’t chat with her one day. I thought she was my rebound. That thought sure disturbed me but I pushed it in the darkest part of my head and expected it to rust and die there. I’ve been doing this for quite some time now.

So easy and problem-free life becomes when you don’t have negative thought looming inside your head all day! But now we don’t chat so frequently and I don’t feel as restless about not talking to her as I used to before. She doesn’t need me as much as she used to before, too. Maybe, she was my rebound. And I was her. And now that we’ve helped each other and cured our problems, we don’t need *us* anymore. I thought, during the post-Relation phase, that one more goodbye and I’ll be shattered. 


Complicated Love


It all seems so funny-confusing-funny now...right???

No, we haven’t ceased contact totally. But it seems strained. Like, I have to do it because that’s the way it has always been and because I don’t wanna hurt her or I don’t wanna be the one to step back. It feels like a duty or a compulsion. I don’t get the feeling to do it from the heart. She’s helped me in many ways. She’s helped me heal, helped me get my pre-Relation confidence and attitude back and most of all, made me believe that loving again and trusting again won’t hurt.

Yeah, I’m not the “Devdas” that I was back then anymore. I’ve learnt (what I’ve known always) that you can’t give up on love and hope and happiness and trust just because it backfired with one person. However important she may have been! There’s a new life waiting out there for you. A new someone. And she just helped me gain that belief back. And now, I see her slipping out of my life. Just like water trickling down my hands as I stand in my shower and think about all this and WONDER!


What was this God? 
So fast? Rebound? Hope? Trust? Love? Her? Me? Us? Relation? 

Why? Why? Why?


So many questions. Never a satisfactory answer!

How do U expect me to trust you when you play with my life like it’s some stupid adventure game. I want to trust you. Just show me how. And also WHY!

I’m waiting. Desperately.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
sHeHzU

1 comment:

  1. Thats what growing up is all about. But you know these 'rebound romances'they teach a lot about love and friendship. Its good that you both acted as shock absorbers for each other but don't you think this complicated relationship gave both of you more peace, support and comfort than most of the relations we see these days. Don't be sad, life served you with a different flavor of love, not the generic type but yeah a nice one ........Be happy you got someone to share your sorrow and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...