Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Losing Myself !!!


I am confused...I don't know what has happened to me. I really want to know why it is happening to me? Why I have started hating this world, the people, my friends, myself… I’m scared of losing myself to the hatred, the jealousy, the enmity that’s taken root in me without my knowledge. It’s eating me up, my soul. This hatred….. I can’t find a suitable word for my feeling. I feel lost. I feel lonely.

There was a time when I was carefree, friendly, lovely. I lived in a world where I felt I was Complete, where my dreams were not just a figment of my imagination but my essence of living, my hope for a better, even lovelier world. Where I dreamt of meeting my princess and then we would have lived happily ever after. The happiness spread out from me was so infectious that people couldn’t help but get attracted towards me. I believed in everyone, even those who committed mistakes. There’s hope, I felt. Not everything was lost. Life can be lived again, rightfully this time.

Then why am I losing myself now? Why am I so mean and cruel and…and...bad? Why? Why do I find the wrong in everything and everyone? Why does a suggestion or advice given by a friend feel like a taunt, a punishment for my failure? Why do I feel so insecure everytime? As if everyone’s just playing games with me, with my feelings.

I have become cynical, embittered, suspicious. People, according to me, can only be described in three words – Liars, Selfish & Crooked!

Trust, purity of heart, belief in dreams, friendship, love – why do they suddenly not exist? Am I becoming a monster???

I want to run away from myself. I feel like I’m possessed, possessed by the most horrifying, disturbing and self-destroying thoughts which were locked deep, deep down in my head. Which, until now, I didn’t even know existed. It feels as if the lock has been opened and the key is lost. It feels irreversible. Like this thoughts cannot be locked again.

I want to find myself again. The happy me. I want to love again, to hope again, to trust again, to dream again. I want to live again. I just want to get rid of this hatred.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.
 
Luv u all,
sHeHzU

15 comments:

  1. @anonymous - thnx for commenting bro...really appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such a good post deep thoughts
    Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........tu best hai bhai....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could refer to the following lyrics as well for some rapped inspiration...
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/loseyourself.html

    Cheer Up...Get a drink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. at first place you shud not have changed yourself for the world coz u already hate the way people behaved or things happened...if u dont like somethin they do how cud u love doin it urself

    -Harry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Buddy...
    Keep it up...
    U r writing sumthng which i can relate to myself.

    Kya Baat... Kya Baat... Kya Baat...

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @shreya - Thnx for commenting..feeling good u liked my post...keep visiting my blog. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ashutosh - thnx bro for ur lovely comment...u made my day..keep visiting bro.

    @Amla - thnx for commenting...just wanna know wht did u like abt the post? Depression or Feelings??

    @Anonymous - I really love tht song by eminem..I will surely cheer up on day..u keep smiling & keep visiting my blog...thnx for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Harry - I didn't change bro nor i will ever...its just a phase in any1's life which one go through...I m sure it will pass very soon...Thnx for commenting over here...c ya around..take care

    @Andy - I just wrote what i m feeling at the moment...I know everyone does go through this stage & i pray u get over it soon...c ya arnd..take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great writing my friend...I wonder what would be the height of the person whose thoughts are so high...have become your fan.

    - Raveesh (Sun God)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maa kasam.. aankh se aasu nikal diye.. hil gaya poora andar bahar se


    - Swanand ( your closest friend )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dost ki ek farmaish hai dude!!! One article on "COMMITMENT" is must. Night shift ko jo gyan tujhse mila tha uski jaroorat ye din walo ko bhi hai.. So please

    - ( Wapas your closest friend )

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Raveesh - thnx for commenting bro.

    @swanand - sorry bro I really didn't knew dat u r so sensitive...lol...ur request will surely b updated one day on my blog but i really need to get into a relation so tht i can write an article abt "Commitment"...thnx for commenting & keep visiting my blog..take care...c ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...