Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Searching for Happiness

Been depressed for so long, I have been searching for happiness at all possible places & in all possible ways....I found nothin. Someone told me dat happiness is in making others happy, I made others happy, but still my search didn't end. Another one said dat happiness is a matter of love, love sum1 n u'll feel happy, I did dat also & all I got is sadness n pain. My search for happiness still continues. Others said to wait for it, I waited soooo long...but it never came to me...

Not knowing wot to do, I sat in peace n ask my heart wotz d matter?

Why after doing so many things, m still alone and unhappy?
Why I always chase for happiness n get nuthin?

My heart silently said - "D day wen u start to live widout any expectations, D day wen u start living for yourself, D day wen u start understanding the meaning of life.....U'll get wat all u want. Expectations hurts, company of others makes u lonely, N past gives u pain....So start living for urself, live for 2day, U r d one who can make urself happy" 

And den I found dat my heart was right. My heart whom I have been ignoring for so long, is d reason y m alive...after giving so much pain n chaos to it, it still beats for me, supports me, trust me, understands me.

Quote - "Happiness is lyk a butterfly, d more u chase it, d more it will elude you, but if u turn ur attension to other things, it will come and sit softly on ur shoulder...so do not search happiness anywhere try to make urself happy then happiness will come to u by its own."

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all.
sHeHzU

2 comments:

  1. You are only as happy or upset as you allow yourself to be.
    Stop letting others have control over the way you feel.
    You and only you are responsible for your own happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous - thnx for ur comment...i have already realize dat n will b doing dat from today itself..take care..c ya arnd..bye

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...