Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Enjoying Life


"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted."
— Mitch Albom

After reading the above quote on the Internet, I stopped for about few minutes to think about my life. After thinking about it I have made up my mind & I hope I will go by my saying...

I will never take life for granted anymore. I am going to enjoy every day as much as possible. Sharing happiness with others is perhaps the best thing we can do with each other. These happiness can range from watching movies, playing games, partying out with friends or to simply enjoying a nice ride to who knows where because you have never been there before so just enjoy the ride.

Why enjoy these things? 

Because, just like that, who knows when will you get such a chance in your life in future or you may not be able to do these things anymore in your life. So just live for the moment & be Happy.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all.
sHeHzU


2 comments:

  1. Mitch Albom is good - you should pick up one of his books :-).

    And Yes, life is too short to keep waiting for tomorrow. The right time is always NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raajii - Actually i just read this quote on d internet, I really have no idea abt Mitch Albom...but will try to get my hands on some of his books someday....thnx for suggesting n commenting on my post...keep visiting..take care..c ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...