Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frustration !!!


When Frustration make your life hell, Grab A Notepad or Blog a Post.

I hate you!
Don't ever speak to me again!
Stay away from me!
You repulse me!
How could you do this to me?

These words that we use in anger can be powerful. Though they may be unpleasant and sometimes a little too harsh. But when I feel Frustrated I open up a notepad & start writing about it. I let my frustrations out onto a paper so that I don't need to keep thinking about it. 


I got a call from a friend who asked me about my previous post - 
To Whom I'm writing to? Why do I write down these frustrations?

I just have one answer to it - 
Saying them aloud will do nothing but offend the people around me or make me appear as foolish or selfish & mean.

I take these frustrations out on this innocent sheet of notepad because it is the only way I know how to release my tension & frustration. People will almost always judge me for what I think, but what will notepad do to me? 


Stop speaking to me? 
“Defriend” me on Facebook? 
No. Notepad will always be there for me no matter what.

It accepts my words - the good the bad and the ugly - and gives me a time and a place to analyze and organize my thoughts. Notepad will never delete my number or tell my friends “You'll never guess what he said!”. Raw emotion is always best laid out on paper.

People today are so self conscious about what they say or do because they care too much of what everyone thinks of them. I read it somewhere “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

So next time when you want to let out your frustrations, don't take them out on those around you or a poor helpless wall. Share them with a notepad or a blog, because good times and bad, they will always lend you a listening ear.

Just found this poem on the internet thought of sharing with my post

When I am sad, when I am alone
I penned down my emotions.
It listened quietly with deep mourn,
It never had any notions.
It was..the last page of my notebook...

Giving in to the gory ink of sorrow,
It never had a tear to drop.
Never leaving my heart hollow,
It happily accepted my bloody drops.
It was...the last page of my notebook.

I still miss the talks I had with it,
The jokes I shared with it.
In this dark world, where I had nothing to look
I only had that last page of my notebook!!!


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all.
sHeHzU

4 comments:

  1. Dude Shehzad...I was introduced to your blog sometime back & have been following it since then. I have read all your posts & am quiet impressed by your writing to be honest.

    We, also fooled around with some pranky comments on a few of your posts, but that was all in good spirits & I hope you're not annoyed/offended about it.

    Few suggestions(as a reader): Most of your posts like - Losing Myself, Loner, The search for myself, sad distances, emotional wounds etc portrays you as a person who's frustrated/depressed out of whatever - anger, tension, non-fulfillment, failure, broken relationships, lost love, loneliness, melancholia or any such reason, which I think characterizes you as something that you are not.

    The reason you cant get out of all this is that you keep thinking & blogging about it all the time. You're not letting out your frustration but allowing it to creep within.

    With your kind of writing, you should try writing about some interesting/humorous/amusing/gripping topics.


    Peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I suppose that is one way to deal with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous - First of all thnx for following my blog. Wotever u said in ur comment is almost true..I m not the same guy in person as i potray myself in my blog. When i started writing blog i never had the intention of writing such post but due to certain incident in my life in d past few weeks made me write all such post.

    Ur suggestion of writing post related to humorous/amusing/interesting/gripping, I assure u i will seriously start writing them very soon.

    thnx once again for visiting my blog, such comments really make me write more blog post.

    One request - it would be better if u comment with ur really identity then using the option of anonymous identity.

    Thnx neways..keep reading my blog, take care..c ya around...bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. @raajii - its d best way to get ur frustration out i guess...thnx for visiting my blog once again..take care..c ya arnd..bye

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...