Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Miss You :( :( :(

Post Dedicated to Someone who was really Special to me & will always remain Special.

It is not often that you meet someone who you think would interest you. Someone who could enchant you. Someone who could hold you in rapt attention. In fact, it is extremely rare to cross paths with such a beautiful mind. 

It's a weird feeling but some songs always prick me so bad. I was listening to the acoustic version of  "Sajni" few days back and it did remind me of someone who was very close to me. The song almost made me cry inside. I can never describe the helpless feeling that I get whenever I listen to it. I don't know why but I almost felt like the song was trying to give me a sign or a message that something's not right. Maybe or maybe not I should call that person up and try to apologize but then I'm scared. Life's too short for such egoistic mindsets anyway. We all do mistakes and screw ups but does that mean we should let our fear stop us from what we really want to do?

I always say in public that how I don't care and stuff. It's true! It's all true! And it also doesn't matter if you judge me based on what I scribble out here. Truth is I miss that person real bad. I'm just trying to figure out why :(. I tried too hard to forget and even move on but that's something I can't just let go of. I really need help.

Yeah, I do have new friends and a fresh new life but again that's not enough. My life still feels incomplete. I don't wanna wait for it to be complete or anything. I just really feel that close friend could be and really deserved to be a part of my life.


Why do all good things come to an end?
Why do we wreck things that are so perfect?

Whatever is it that I did, I was wrong. I am wrong. I will always be wrong until and unless I step up and apologize and bring back that person in my life. But... it's too late.

I want to say sorry to that someone. I am really sorry. I know sorry is not enough for anything that I did to hurt you. I beg your forgiveness for my frail moment. I'm sorry for hurting you.
Just know that you're the best person ever. I lost many people in my life. I regret losing you the most. It was our fortune that made us cross paths. And I can only pray to Him to mould our destiny. 
Wherever you are, Whatever you doing...I just wanna wish you Luck & May God bless you & keep showering you with his blessings. Miss You :(

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...