Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Decisions !!!


I have been thinking quite a bit lately about giving up...I do this a lot, to be honest. I flip, I flop, Then I get back on my horse (Blogging).

Don't know if I want to get back on at this point. I really don't know what I want to do.  Why, Y do I have trouble making decisions sometimes? Minor, major, wotever decisions...

'Self-Peace' is important to help us overcome many of the challenges in our lives, including the simple, well...not so simple, process of making a decision, whether it be a minor or major decision...

I am sure there are numerous reasons for decision-making problems, but I felt this could be one of the reason to it.


Why can Decision-Making be so Hard?


I feel sometimes, making that decision means closing off other options. It may mean that other exciting goals have to be put to the side. Thus, with a decision - a way forwards is opened.....At the same time, another way is closed.

Life is a journey....step by step....each decision we make can be a small or large step within that journey. One decision can be a turning point in our lives ....Thus, what if we make the wrong decision!? Obviously, this can lead to fear and we can freeze down & then we start thinking was is the right decision or wrong decision???

So - I think that is one of the reasons why decision-making can be difficult - FEAR.

 - Fear of closing a door.
 - Fear that we may not be making the right decision.
 - Fear that we may not be able to change that decision if its the wrong one.


Our frequent companion in life - Fear. But we can't just stop taking decision if we always have this fear in our mind. Fear can be overcome - 'Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway' as they say. Who knows what's around the corner. Believe in yourself, trust your instincts, understand your fears and go forth ....! Have Courage ....Take courage, and make those decisions... :-)

Just a thot - If we can carry through on a decision made, act, and accomplish it, then perhaps, we can find the time to follow through on the other options, which were closed in that first decision process. A decision taken doesn't mean its the Final Decision, it's just a matter of finding some sort of balance.

Well, I didn't knew I wuld write such a long post about Decision making - I just planned to post a 'Picture' with 'Post Coming Soon...'. But once again, I have written more then what I had planned. One of 'off the top of my head' type post..well I guess my brain need some rest :p 

Sometimes we knowingly go and do that 1 stupid thing that we regret for the rest of our lives...But at that time when u are doing that thing u feel sooooo alive inside u....so go ahead keep taking decisions :)


Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...