Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Change is Inevitable


It's been so long I scribbled something on my blog, well nothing new happened in my life since my last post so I couldn't post anything new. But here I am with my new post - Change is Inevitable. In everyone's life, change is certain with time & in my life there have been many changes in the last few days. Just thought of writing about it through my post...Here it goes..

As time flows change is certain. Change happens, that is for sure. It seems that the stress of the new things or feelings and emotions, etc. affects most people in every age. So the trick is not to resist it, but to go with the flow of it. The real problem for few person is getting over the resistance of those who don’t want to change. People just like the same routine in things, in life and in other people's life. And if they change even a bit, it’s a big concern. I ask why???

If seasons can change, why cant persons change for better???

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. There is no one who can bring revolution unless and until you face the courage in you and change for better. Loss is nothing else but change, and change is nature’s delight. To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

So frnds, this is what life have taught me and I agree to it completely.

Do you believe in Change???

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all.
sHeHzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...