Welcome to my Blog

Writing For Fun, Friends & Family.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Year Blogiversary

Today I have completed ONE YEAR of blogging – yes its my blog anniversary and I have completed a whooping one year. Yippie..!

So it is the time for celebration, my blog turns one today. The first post here was exactly one year ago, 5th January 2011. When I started this blog, I had little idea of what I wanted it to be. I didn’t have much experience in blogging.

I was confused, unsure as to what to name my blog. One year back, that was my main concern. I was starting out on a new venture and I did not have a name..! But as I mentioned in my first post a year back - Blog name credit goes to my Dear Friends - Regan, Nisha & Dimple (Thnx alot Ppl). Looking back that seems quite silly because at that moment I did not know what blogging actually involved. It was later when I started writing post, reading other blogger's blog, I realized that its a new world out there. I felt like I had stepped into a new dimension, a new unknown world, and I was filled with apprehension and self doubt.

When I started my blogging journey, nobody commented, nobody was reading and it was pretty frustrating time. Now, I’m really happy to have a small community of people who encourage me by commenting regularly and sharing my posts.

Looking after the blog over the past year has been a great experience, and after writing about 61 posts (that is not a big number, hopefully there will be more posts this year), I have learnt a lot. I hope you’ve enjoyed it, but remember that I always welcome your feedback.
 

What one year of blogging gave me?

I have improved my writing skills (I think so :p). I still wouldn’t call myself a good writer, but it is much better than what I had a year ago.

So what’s next?

The first year of blogging was a learning experience for me. I tried many things, did mistakes, learned alot. The coming year will be a year of consolidation, I am going to apply what I learned and will try to take this blog to the next level.

Try & Increase the number of posts.

As you can see that I have wrote only 61 posts so far in this blog (which is not bad :p). I definitely need to work more on this.

During the year, I went through a lot of ups and downs, highs and lows but I never stopped blogging. I am so happy with the successes and the growth of the blog so far, but I am not going to be contented and stop ever.

Let me say a BIG THANKS to all my readers who visited, read my posts, commented, sent me emails, joined my network, subscribed to my posts. It has been an exciting journey and without your support it won’t be possible. Thank you very much to all for supporting me as well as my blog.

Keep reading, commenting, enjoying & cheering your Life.

Luv u all,
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Keep writing... All the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how far you've come. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep Scribbling down those thoughts..........

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...